Subject: Re: Crashing Modeler wit
From: [email-masked] (PAULO FELBERG)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 95 10:32:00 -0300

M >On Sun, 23 Jul 1995, Adam Ives Chrystie wrote:
M >
M >Has anyone else experienced modeler 4.0 crashes when using 
Modeler 4.0?
They are becoming more and more common for me. Funny thing, I 
am not doing anything when it happens..just now..i had a whole 
bunch of curves ready to skin ..i push skin button and the 
hard drive whirls around..up comes the Dr.Watson NT error 
detector/generator...i ereoad..do it again..walla it skins no 
problem..Modeler and File manager were the only programs
M >running...

M >I've been experiencing similar problems. In fact, I just got back
M >home to find Modeler had crashed (it was the only program 
running). I don't know if I am just using Modeler more often 
but it seems like the number of times it crashes has 
increased. I'm using Win95.

I'm also using WIN95, and my system is crashing while running 
only Lightwave and not Modeler.
I think I found out what's happening....
I can't rename an object that's is already in use by a scene.
When trying to re-load that scene, if one or more objects were 
renamed, the Lightwave "can't find object.... replace..." 
messages doesn't show up, Lightwave can't find the objects, 
and the system crashes.

Sorry, I have no idea about the modeler.

[email-masked]

--
[email-masked] (PAULO FELBERG) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]